Ob/Gyn Physician Opportunity, UNC Rockingham- Eden, NC Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Eden - 109 views
OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
UNC Rockingham Health Care- UNC Women's Health at Eden
Excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
- Address- 522 S. Van Buren Road, Eden, NC 27288
- Office hours- Monday-Thursday (8 am-5 pm), Friday (8 am to Noon)
- Comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care for women of all ages, including: prenatal care and delivery, contraceptive services, well-woman exams, hysterectomy, pelvic pain, in-office procedures, urinary incontinence, gynecological surgery, etc.
- The benefit of access to a broad scope of specialists and primary care providers within UNC Physicians Network and UNC as a whole
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Call rotation is 1:3 with less than industry standard volume, deliveries average 10 a month per provider
- Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
- Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
- Growth initiatives are underway to aid in volume increase
- 50/50 mix of ob and gyn
- Quality mentorship program available with extensive availability from two senior partners
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices. UNC Women's Health at Eden has served the community for 25 years and counting! Due to the retirement of a long-standing partner, the practice is seeking a board eligible new-graduate provider or board certified experienced provider.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV to [email protected]
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
UNC Health is an integrated health care system owned by the state of North Carolina and based in Chapel Hill. UNC Health is committed to empowering health, not just health care. From Magnet recognition to being named one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes Magazine, we’re proud to say that our hard work is consistently recognized, awarded, and celebrated.
UNC Health and our 33,000 employees, continue to serve as North Carolina’s Health Care System, caring for patients from all 100 counties and beyond our borders. We continue to leverage the world-class research conducted in the UNC School of Medicine, translating that innovation to life-saving and life-changing therapies, procedures, and techniques for the patients who rely on us.