Nursing Supervisor RN - Full Time Nights - Kindred Hospital Houston Medical Center Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Houston - 180 views
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employees dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazines Most Admired Healthcare Company for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will:
- Oversee the hospital staff to ensure quality care and compliance with policies and mandated regulations.
- Provide professional guidance for nursing personnel, manage disciplinary issues, prepare administrative reports, review staffing and budgetary needs, and integrate Nursing Services functions with other hospital departments.
- The Nursing Supervisorwill also participate in program development and training for nurse-recruitment activities and assist with continuing education programs.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates designated nursing staff; assigns duties and coordinates nursing services.
- Participates in developing nursing protocol and procedures.
- Provides continuing education and staff development opportunities for nursing staff.
- Assesses patient needs; participates in providing nursing care; ensures services are carried out and documented appropriately
- Maintains patient health care records.
- Maintains supply inventory records; order supplies and equipment, as necessary.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
Nursing Supervisor, Nurse Supervisor, RN Nursing Supervisor, RN Nurse Supervisor, Nursing, Clinical Nurse, ICU, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, RN, Registered Nurse, Critical Care RN, Medical Surgical Nursing, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, Leadership, Supervises, Supervisory, Unit Nurse Supervisor, RN Unit Nurse Supervisor, Nurse Manager, RN Nurse Manager, Nursing, Clinical Nurse, ICU, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, RN, Registered Nurse, Critical Care RN, Medical Surgical Nursing, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, Leadership, Clinical Operations, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BSN, case management, case manager, hospice, hospice nurse, hospice RN, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, quality improvement, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, visit nurse, home care manager, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, DNS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN, ADON, floor supervisor, house supervisor, manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management
As a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will have:
Appropriate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
Additional state requirements as applicable.
Valid Registered Nurse / RNlicense in the state.
BCLS and ACLS certification.
Two years of Registered Nurse / RN nursing experience in a hospital.
Onetotwo years supervisory/leadership experience.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
|apply nowapply now|
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you! You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients/residents you treat. You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. What you want is Kindred Healthcare. Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.