Nursery and Primary Teacher - Camilla Brook Place Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Education / Teaching Job - Lagos - 404 views
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons to assigned classes, following the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Participate in arrangements for preparing pupils for external tests
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree with 3-10 years work experience.
- Knowledge of the National (Nigeria) and British curriculum
- Knowledge of effective teaching and learning strategies
- A good understanding of how children learn
- Ability to adapt teaching to meet pupils’ needs
- Ability to build effective working relationships with pupils
- Knowledge of guidance and requirements around safeguarding children
- Knowledge of effective behaviour management strategies
- Good ICT skills, particularly using ICT to support learning
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.