Night Auditor Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Salt Lake City - 80 views
JOB TITLE: Night Audit / Night Front Desk
DIVISION: The Inn at Solitude
REPORTS TO: The Inn Manager
LOCATION: The Inn at Solitude
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time / Part Time Seasonal Hourly
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Night Auditor manages the lodging departments daily transactions and follows the written procedure to produce an audit report.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Ski privileges within the Wasatch range to eligible employees
- Free breakfast to all employees
- Paid Time Off policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Transportation benefits
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Good mathematical skills
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Have good verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated & organized
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work the graveyard shift 11 PM to 7 AM
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Print the internal audit of SRL
- Make sure that the manual room charges have been posted
- Close the General Store sales and drop bank in safe
- Close the tickets sales and drop in safe
- Print all reports for the Housekeeping staff
- Prepare arrival packets for the day
- Make lift tickets using Access software
- Make lodging reservations
- Take care of guest requests (such as towels/ toilet paper/garbage bags/ paper towels/pack & play/wood deliveries/TV issues, etc.)
- During summer operations, on call with after hours phone between 8PM & 8AM every other week to assist guests if issues checking-in or keys problems (must live in the canyon close by).
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort's image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
(please use the apply button below)
|apply nowapply now|
Not only does our commitment to this philosophy keep our guests returning year after year, but our staff members as well. It is our desire that staff members enjoy their work, while also taking the time to enjoy the great activities available in our breathtaking, natural environment. We like to have fun while providing world-class guest service and memorable experiences to our guests and each other.