Network Systems Engineer - Telvida Systems Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-30 14:16 ICT Lagos 1K views
- Telvida Systems is seeking a Network Systems Engineer to work with a team of network technicians, software developers, test and systems engineers supporting Army tactical communications systems within a high paced, results oriented lab/sustainment environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Performs network engineering functions including conceptualization, design, implementation, and configuration optimization. Configure virtual network devices (routers, switches, firewall, performance enhancement), LAN, WAN, encryption devices.
- Performs hardware and software integration, installation, and test.
- Performs systems engineering analysis, assesses evolving user needs, translates those to network design changes, reconfiguration, hardware and software configuration, adaptation, installation, and test of user requirements-based functions. Applies current and emerging network software and hardware technologies and protocols.
- Applies networking expertise to support development, implementation and updates of component and system-level test plans and procedures.
- Solves engineering problems in the functional area to which assigned.
- Conducts engineering analysis and develops solutions in application of advancing information technology products and configurations.
- Produces and reviews hardware and software technical documentation reflecting detailed tactical network architectures, products, and systems.
- Troubleshoots and replicates system or component problems experienced /reported from Army units to facilitate troubleshooting & solutions.
- Sets up lab configurations used for testing, demonstrations or as directed by senior engineers.
- Works closely with software developers, systems engineers, cyber analysts, configuration management to support Post Deployment Software Sustainment activities on Network Systems.
- Participates in creation, review, or update of contract deliverable documents (CDRL).
Outside of the above, other certifications, licenses, or clearances include:
- Education: B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related scientific /technical discipline
- Certification: DOD IAT Level II (CCNA, CCNP)
- Experience: 2 years
- Clearance: DOD Secret
- The required skills and knowledge include knowledge of systems engineering concepts and experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), proficiency with VMWare ESXi, and proficiency with routers, switches, firewalls, software based VoIP.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.