Network / System Administrator - Phase3 Telecom Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Abuja - 394 views
- IP/MPLS design and planning
- IT Systems planning, deployment and optimization
- Service L2 support
- Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading in-house systems/network and corporate customer’s network.
- Server optimization and tuning
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Onsite level two customer issues resolution and support.
- Ensuring optimal network availability for external clients
- NOC interface to resolve IP/MPLS customer related issues and feedback to Team.
- Design and implement new network solutions for onboarding Customers.
- IP/VLAN resource management.
- Weekly back up of systems, servers and documentation.
- Management and Maintenance of SIP Server, PRTG Server, DNS Server and other domain control functions.
- Optimization of Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange Server
- Review technical specifications from clients and vendors to confirm adequacy, accuracy, and functionality
- Work with the team to uphold and maintain the network to its highest level of performance. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, latency).
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software and other network and system problems
- Mentor and assign responsibilities to team members.
Skills and Competencies:
- IP routing and switching
- Campus network operation
- Cisco/Huawei networking platforms
- Routing protocols
- Servers and Operating Systems
- LAN and workstation troubleshooting
- Wi-Fi Management
- Customer engagement
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.