National Program Director Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Princeton - 65 views
The National Program Director will have ultimate responsibility and oversight for the Oncology Care Navigator team, meeting both Syneos and client program objectives. The NPD will be the main point of contact, working with designated client counterparts to ensure contractual and business obligations are met while ensuring team is abiding by all required legal, compliance, and privacy measures including but not limited to the most updated, approved version of the client Rules of Engagement.
- Lead key initiatives involved in the identification, screening, interviewing and management of candidates qualified for all project team members.
- Function as the primary support between Syneos VP, Clinical Educator Teams, Client, Managers, Program Coordinators, field personnel and Syneos internal departments to ensure contract operations meet requirements. This will require constant communication with key individuals about the status of projects and assignments. It is expected that there is sense of urgency in completing key activities; however, a high level of quality and thoroughness cannot be sacrificed.
- Work with BT team members to develop and analyze standard and ad hoc reports, modify reports based on Syneos and Client requests, review reports for accuracy and comprehensiveness of data, apply judgment and commentary of information to appropriate parties, and distribute reports to internal personnel and client with the goal of identifying positive trends and potential gaps. Provide suggestions to continually evolve the program and improve the patient experience. Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting necessary.
- Have thorough knowledge of technology platforms as it related to CN program. Work with BT team members to ensure platforms are meeting field, patient and client needs.
- Develop and execute communications as it relates to regular, standard reports and special, ad hoc reports and messages. Communications to incorporate special needs from client, field personnel and in Syneos internal departments. Need to be cognizant of relationships and business rules of engagement. Communication may include weekly teleconferences with internal and field teams as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President, Clinical Teams.
- BS/BA Degree required, Master’s degree in related field preferred
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Proven, successful history in leadership, management, and operational oversight
- Ability to develop and execute plans against objectives in an independent environment
- Excellent presentation/platform skills
- Oncology clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Three or more years of management experience required, managing clinical educators/telephonic team a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and technology skills required
- Travel as required to support business needs and employee field activities. (50-70% post COVID)
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
|apply nowapply now|