National Field Trainer- Patient Access Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Somerset - 81 views
You provide the direction, set the pace and inspire success.
If there’s one thing more rewarding than closing a sale, it’s encouraging, empowering and eliciting success from your protégé. You’ve mastered and refined advanced selling techniques over the course of your accomplished career. It’s time to share and teach those strategies as a Field Sales Trainer with Syneos Health.
The National Field Trainer will be an integral part of a non-demand generating patient access team with a primary responsibility to ensure continuous learning and development for field and field management and a secondary responsibility for vacancy coverage of open territories.
The National Field Trainer will report to the National Business Director and work closely with Regional Managers, Field, Syneos Health Training Leads, the Client, and the Client Training leads as needed to achieve the collective goals of the team.
- Responsible for all non-product related field skill training initiatives
- Deliver training sessions related to field skills and professional development
- Management of new hire on-boarding planning and delivery of Syneos Health on-boarding training content for the specified team
- Planning and coordination of field & management team training including continuing education and national POA meetings
- Build Syneos Health training content and support client training team led content development
- Proactive identification & communication of training gaps and action plans to remediate
- Coordinate activities for the Regional Trainer Development Program
- Field rides to provide additional coaching and support – in coordination with Regional Managers as needed
- Roll out annual Individual Development Plan Process
- Be the Syneos Health expert on internal processes, procedures, systems, and training content
- Communication of national field best practices
- Provide General and Patient-Specific Access and Reimbursement education to customers as permitted
- Participate in local coalition meetings and 1:1 with field partners as needed
- Fulfill vacant territory KPI objectives and objectives outlined in the MBO’s
- Assist in transition of new-hire
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BS/BA Degree required
- 5+ years in Commercial Biotech/Pharma
- Minimum 2 years field reimbursement experience preferably with specialty products
- Prior field training experience including application of adult learning principles to optimize training
- Proven experience with challenging payer landscapes, in-depth knowledge of issues related to billing, coding, appeals, experience with Buy-and-Bill, J-code billing, CPT coding, payer policy processes
- Experience with US Commercial payers, Medicare plans and state Medicaid
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Training Meeting Planning / Project Management experience
- Skilled in use of Virtual Platforms (ZOOM, WebEx, Microsoft Teams)
- Understanding of compliance & privacy laws
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to coordinate, plan, build content, and deliver training sessions to large groups
- Ability to manage ambiguity & problem solve
- Ability to manage expenses within allocated budgets
- Ability to travel and cover large multistate geography territories, and a valid driver's license, Travel up to 60% during vacancy management
- Must live within 30 miles of a major airport
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
|apply nowapply now|