National Director, Employer Channel Sales Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Mountain View - 75 views
We are looking for a talented, high energy Employer Channel Sales Executive to join Lark who can support and establish consultant and broker relationships to drive employer revenue.
What You'll Do
- Identify and foster interest and awareness about Lark with channel partners that work directly with Employer HR, benefits, and total reward executives, example companies include - Aon, Willis, Towers Watson, and Mercer
- Proven success in developing channel partnerships and working with employer benefit consultants and brokers
- Develops and manages a pipeline of consultants and brokers likely to produce leads and sales in alignment with objectives that are established annually
- Establishes joint target list and maintains pipeline of sales opportunities with secondary partners such as third-party administrators, health plans and strategic partners
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales
- Sets short and long-term channel sales strategies
- Solicits product and market feedback from consultants, brokers and partners; communicates this feedback to sales leadership, marketing and the product development team (feature requests, market trends, competition intelligence, new opportunities)
What You Need
- A proven and documentable history of achieving sales goals
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Prior experience with channel partnerships in the employer benefit channel
- Relationship management skills, ability to prospect and follow up on potential new partners
- Business acumen and a thorough knowledge of customer use-cases and motivations to purchase
- Solid coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, sales, and technical presentation
Education and Experience
- BA or equivalent work experience, MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of prior experience working in enterprise sales and channel partner acquisition
- 3+ years developing partnerships with healthcare consultants and brokers
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
- Must have very strong consultative sales skills
Lark is a companion that lives on the user's phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. Developed with the expertise of world-leading health professionals, we are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely when both the employee and the job are suited to such an arrangement and when the employee and their manager are in alignment with the work location and working hours. This option is only applicable to U.S. employees. To accommodate all employees, we have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, visit (please use the apply button below)