Nail Technician - Lavish Hair Salon PhD / Fellowship Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Lagos - 108 views
- Give nail care services.Nail technicians take care of hands and feet by cutting and shaping nails, maintaining nail beds, giving massages, and applying nail polish, acrylics or other nail art.
- Keep tools clean.It's important for nail technicians to sterilize their equipment and keep a sanitized station so they don't spread infections.
- Promote new products.Spas and salons may offer new packages or services that nail technicians encourage their clients to try.
- Candidates should possess FSLC, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Experience: 2-10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
For more enquiry please call: 09012519552