Motion Graphics & Video Editor - Sendam Digital Technology Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2021-09-24 11:03 Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation Abuja 1K views
- We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Video Editor and Graphic designerto join ourteam. Reporting to the Head of Growth, the Motion Graphics Video Editor will be responsible for producing and editing high quality motion graphics to be used in our Youtube, social media and a vast array of other media.
The Motion Graphics Video Editor will be responsible for the job duties below:
- Create motion graphics and other graphiccontent with high visual impact.
- Work to a brief, developing and pitching creative ideas and concepts, and choosing the appropriate media and style to meet objectives
- Establish priorities while handling multiple projects and communicate accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Overall editing responsibilities for quality control - including proofreading and cross-checking facts,
- spelling, grammar, writing style, design pages, photos, images, sound, colour, etc.
- Ensure proper organisation and safekeeping of video footage and logs and their backups
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly video and design programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, 3ds Max, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other programs from the Adobe Creative Suite to ensure that Pulse remains on the cutting edge
- Videography in-house and on the field and events coverage may sometimes be assigned
- All around assistance with post-production activities
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- Experience producing motion graphics in a professional, post-production environment is preferred
- Strong Adobe Premiere and After Effects skills and a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as it applies video post-production
- Strong project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills to keep the team up to date on project timelines
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team - you will work with a team of other video editors, producers, scriptwriters, graphic designers, account managers, web developers, etc
- Highly organised, goal-oriented, and can drive results while multi-tasking priorities
- 5 Months Contract after which we can decide if it will be permanent or not.
N10,000 - N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send your CV, a portfolio showcasing your motion graphics skills, and a cover email explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
- Applicants for this role may come from a range of backgrounds, although within the Digital/ Creative/ Marketing/ Advertising industry is preferred.
- If you’re passionate about this opportunity, but don’t have all of the experience we’re looking for, we would still like to hear from you - please apply and let us know why you’d make a great addition to the Sendam team.