Mgr- Program, Technology Partnerships & Innovation Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Other categories - Milford Mill - 106 views
- Manage the relationships, needs, and work effort that our technology innovation partners need to deliver for us in a secure manner.
- Manage the process of bringing on and terminating technology innovation partners in conjunction with IPC.
- Manage technology innovation partners through the 3rd party innovation process.
- Partner with innovation partners through the Innovation Gates, develop budget, business case , scope, value, benefits and bid/no bid decisions. Managing the daily and ongoing relationships with the partners
- Review and aggregate project plans from PM's to look for alignment to Subway SDLC standards regardless of Project Methodology; actively work to mitigate Program risks, build and update roadmaps, and ensure change management protocols are followed when there is scope change
- Oversee Program Budgets and ensure that innovation projects are executed in a cost-neutral manner to Subway
- Conceptualize and launch the Subway Technology Partnerships Program with guidance from the CTO and Director PMO & Internal Consulting
- Manage Partner relationships, communications, marketing materials, invoicing, campaigns etc. Partnering with our marketing and communications department to ensure partner inclusion in events and franchisee marketing opportunities. Ensuring that all partners are complying with security, integration, and architecture standards
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Computer Science, Engineer or related field
- Certification: PMP, CSM, CSPO, SAFe
- Expert competency using all PM methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Expert Project and Program Management skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert abilities to communicate and work with stakeholders across all levels in the organization
- Advanced ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms at most levels in the organization
- Proficient using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and Project Management tools
- Demonstrates accountability, ownership, and follow-through
- Prepared to lead in times of ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Excellent at aligning various stakeholders e.g. 3rd parties, IPC, and internal FWH teams
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch - Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake - perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga - good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement - for those who wish to further their education
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently authorized to work in the U.S.