Merchandiser - Ohan Corporate Services Any Educational Level Job2021-08-26 15:16 Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs Oyo 863 views
Locations: Kwara, Ondo and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Merchandise product for display as well as placement in a way that attracts sales at customer stores plus secondary perimeter locations.
- Provide sales support to sales associate;
- Promote and enhance sales of the Product on display of product;
- Break down orders in receiving area; moving product onto displays;
- Maintain quality as well as quantity of products by rotating products; checking code dates to make sure freshness; replenishing product with back stock;
- Maintain fixture cleanliness to enhance sales;
- Carry out daily schedules according to assigned customer locations;
- Communicate with warehouse personnel district manager regarding product discrepancies and/or customer issues;
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times when communicating with store management; customers or store personnel as well as the public; adhering to customer policies procedures in compliance with standards.
- Coordinate product merchandising needs as well as customer requirements with field sales associates; field sales support reset specialists.
- All other responsibilities that would be assigned from time to time by the Agency.
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it.
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products.
- FSLC / SSCE / OND / HND qualification.
- Proven working experience as a Promoter.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities.
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Call: 08145179099 for more enquries