Membership Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Other categories - New York City - 91 views
collaborative Membership Specialist to join our Thousand Trails team. The Membership Specialist role is a unique opportunity to promote and sell memberships in the thriving industry of camping. The Membership Specialist is responsible for meeting membership sales targets and acts as a "Goodwill Ambassador" to all potential customers to communicate the benefits of membership. This role is also a good opportunity for full- or part-time RVers, as a site is provided for the Membership Specialist at designated parks.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about camping and the RV lifestyle!
The Membership Specialist is responsible for obtaining membership sales targets at his/her assigned property. The Membership Specialist derives his/her authority from the Regional Sales Manager to whom the Membership Specialist reports.
- To implement membership awareness at the campground through welcome calls/emails, camp-ins, educational workshops, events, marketing materials, and other promotional methods.
- Identify prospects for membership and move through sales cycle by following steps of sales process.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on membership products and current membership promotions.
- The Membership Specialist to follow the company standards sales process:
- Develop rapport with other camp/resort staff to promote Thousand Trails memberships
- Attend park events and Manager meetings.
- Execute the 'Perfect Turn' closing technique.
- Obtain Member Referrals and maintain 30% referral business.
- Participate in regional RV Shows to generate additional incremental business.
- Provides consistent reporting to his/her Regional Sales Manager through regular sales calls and proper use of Salesforce.
- Actively participates in weekly Arrival Strategy and Membership Information conference calls.
- Promotes Ambassador Program at park and engages with staff to encourage, reward, and recognize staff referral leads.
- Is thorough and complete with contracts and adheres to contract policies.
- Work week is Thursday through Monday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM unless otherwise approved by Regional Sales Manager.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has excellent prospecting and business development skills
- Is able to present benefits of products and close the sale
- Thrives in results-oriented sales environment
- Has a Team-oriented attitude
- Is a self-motivator who can manage several different tasks at a time
- Maintains professional behavior and appearance
- Is an excellent communicator on phone, via email, and in person
- Has customer-oriented hospitality skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Has basic computer skills and proficiency in Office 365 programs. CRM experience a plus, especially Salesforce.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer competitive pay with potential additional earning incentives. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We welcome and thank all applicants. EOE
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at (please use the apply button below) for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Over the course of over 50 years in business, we have carefully grown our portfolio into a network of premier manufactured home communities, RV resorts, and campgrounds in the most desirable locations in the country. Today, Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns or has controlling interest in more than 400 communities and resorts in 33 states and British Columbia with more than 156,000 sites.