Medication Technician: Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Bellevue - 88 views
Are you a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) with Nursing Delegation looking to grow your career?
Join Aegis Living as a Medication Care Manager where you will be valued and appreciated. You will receive respect from your superiors, coworkers, and the residents you care for! If you love to care for seniors and are a real "people person," then you have just found the perfect job!
Schedule: Overnight - Thursday - Monday 10PM - 6:30AM
Ask about our $500 Employee Referral Bonus!
As a Medication Care Manager, your contributions to the team may include:
- Inform others of changes in a resident's condition
- Dispense medications to residents
- Maintain records of medications administered
- Assist with resident physical care, meals and activities
- Communicate effectively
- Practice effective team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn the theory and practice of assisted living and Alzheimer's care
- Skilled at building relationships with residents
- Ability to maintain resident confidentiality
- Ability to successfully complete Aegis Medication Training Certification program
- Knowledge and ability to assist residents with medications
- Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results on TB screen.
- Must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on (please use the apply button below). This really is a great place to work!
If you are interested in working at egis Living, we encourage you to apply to this position or Contact Jhon Vargas at (see application details) or at (see application details) if you have any questions about this opening