Medical Officer - Olive Multi Specialist Hospitals Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Lagos - 257 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Undertaking patient consultations
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Ensuring the best standards in patient care are maintained
- Writing medical reports and maintaining records
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Liaising with other doctors and healthcare professionals
- Promoting health education
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Current practicing licence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.