Medical officer-Lagoon Hospitals Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2023-11-15 06:52 Medical / Healthcare Lagos 89 views
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Marketing & Growth Executive
- This role is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills in the diagnosis, disease prevention, and treatment of patients
- Reports to: Care Coordinators, Consultants in charge, and Medical Directors.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Monitor and provide general and follow-up care to patients at designated workstations.
- Liaise with consultants and specialists on patients’ medical condition
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Provide health education and support to patients and their attendants
- Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas/ Performance Goals:
- Adequate monitoring and prompt response to patients
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Medical / Clinical field (MBBS)
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with a valid medical practicing license.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience
- Basic Life Support skills and sound medical knowledge
- Excellent documentation skills with IT skills required for the use of EMR and Microsoft Office packages.
- Organizational, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to Details and Emotional Intelligence.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Diligent and responsible
- Honest and reliable
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online