Medical Doctor - Majoroh Hospital Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Lagos - 271 views
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Majoroh Hospital, a medical centre for general medicines, is recruiting to fill the position