Medical Doctor - Krystal Medical Centre Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Lagos - 696 views
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 -3 years of experience in medical practice.
- Must possess a valid practising license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications containing telephone numbers, email address and copies of their credentials to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Submit it in person at:
15, Emmanuel Keshi Street,
Magodo Phase 2, Lagos State.