Media Presenter - Creatrix Empire Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 247 views
- Planning, researching and writing their own scripts before filming or broadcast.
- Acting as the host, introduce and interview guests and interact with the audience.
- Delivering information to the audience in a manner appropriate to the programme.
- Following detailed instructions from the production team in order to keep everything to plan whilst on air.
- Reading from auto-cues, learning a script or sometimes performing without formal preparation.
- Reacting quickly and positively to any problems or changes.
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme
- Plan and rehearse shows
- Write and sometimes memorise scripts
- Liaise with other members of the production and team members
- Introduce and host programmes
- Read short news, advert and other reports
- Provide links between programmes
- Read from a script or autocue, or improvise
- Keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
- They should be able to monitor the growth of their shows
- Be able to organise meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only in Ms Word or PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.