Media Partnerships Internship Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - New Orleans - 135 views
- Participate in partnership kick-off calls, related meetings and help project manage as needed. Take notes during calls, recap meetings, help with follow-up, routing partnership materials, etc.
- Participate in prospecting new media partners for the Ad Council
- Strategize and help implement 3 Q Media Advisory Council meeting
- Attend routine statuses and media client meetings, including presentations, taking notes and assisting with follow up as needed.
- Assist in prepping for and participating in 3Q strategic Quarterly Planning.
- Assist in implementation of Impressions for Good brand engagement program
- Assist East Coast outreach team in execution of media outreach plans, including submitting tag requests
- Participate in learning about and providing support as needed on managed platforms and digital operations.
- Collaborate with Ad Council interns to identify the next pressing social issue to become an Ad Council campaign. The intern team will work through the end of the summer program to research, develop and present a campaign proposal to the Ad Council staff.
- Undergraduate or graduate level college student with a concentration in advertising, marketing, or communications preferred.
- Strong interest in social causes, volunteer work, and a passion for creating positive change
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and comfortable learning the basics of new software platforms including Salesforce and Tableau.
- Team player and independent worker.
** Please include a cover letter with your resumes**
About the Ad Council:
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create change around the most critical social issues facing our country. The Ad Council initiates, produces and activates communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We produce content that ignites new ideas, increases the health, education, and safety of our nation, and literally saves lives.
We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral campaign " Love Has No Labels " that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit organizations, government agencies, corporate brands and media companies to develop over 40 national social good campaigns each year including Suicide Prevention, Gun Safety, Bullying Prevention, STEM for Girls, Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention.
The Ad Council team uses all the tools in communications arsenal including developing PSAs and social media content, engaging talent, gaming, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing, and creating chat bots, digital and live events to raise awareness around social causes. We also have the opportunity to work with our Board of Director companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Vice and R/GA to leverage the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social impact.
To learn more about the Ad Council and its impactful campaigns, visit (please use the apply button below), like us on Facebook , follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube .
We are deeply committed to diversity, equity & inclusion:
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: (please use the apply button below)
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (see application details) or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Talent team
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law
Who are we? We are the leaders in social cause marketing. Period. We work hard each day to deliver innovative creative and messaging that raises awareness, inspires action and save lives.
We do this by working hand in hand with top issue experts to develop breakthrough communications that address some of the most pressing social issues we are facing, including Diversity and Inclusion, Bullying Prevention, Shelter Pet Adoption, Texting and Driving Prevention, Recycling, and so many more.