Marketing Officer at Masters Ville School HND / BA / BSc Job6 months ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 311 views
job Title: Marketing Officer
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- To develop and manage all digital marketing strategies and campaigns in line with the schools’ vision
- To design and build a strong social media presence
- To develop and design contents for email marketing and social media platforms in line with educational trends and schools’ values
- To monitor, measure and report performances of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- To work with the marketing team in sending leads for conversion to potential student recruitment
- To promote and create online awareness of all school events and activities
- To develop and design surveys to test brand awareness from time to time
- Develop strategies and marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that the school’s brand promise to meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Supervise advertisement design and other forms of marketing resources to maintain consistency in branding by following the school’s brand manual
- Ensuring all ‘output’ from the brand is consistent. e.g. Marketing resources like brochures, website, videos, event stalls, and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- To regularly produce various content types, including email and social media posts
- Actively manage and promote our website/social media handles and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- To edit content produced by other members of the team
- To analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- To collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
The Qualities and Key Skills Required
- Experience of a similar role in another educational establishment will be a distinct advantage but it will be just as important for a candidate to demonstrate commitment to the School and the potential to develop and learn.
- In-depth understanding and appreciation of the principles and practices of marketing /branding management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact well with people at all levels
- Management and motivation of others
- Media management
- Website management
- Market research
- HND or B.Sc with at least 2 years working experience
- Recognised marketing qualification will be an added adavantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:
Masters Ville School,
22, Asa- afariogun Street,
Off Osolo Way, Ajao Estate,
Send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.