Marketing Manager - Rosebud Recruitment OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Ikeja - 76 views
- Take responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan and control of the marketing
- Prepare launch plans / re launch of products along with campaigns.
- Choose and manage relevant agencies to support primary and ancillary marketing functions like PR / Print / Digital / Exhibitions.
- Monitor budgets and cost per leads and optimize the leads to transaction ratio.
- Look at innovative and cost effective methods of acquiring quality leads through BTL and
surrogate marketing strategies.
- Complete know how of the digital platform for enhancing online presence and lead generation.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of ATL and BTL activity campaigns
- Analyse market trends and implement changes to marketing and business development strategies.
- Engage consumers on social media & drive social media campaigns.
- Identifying vendors and oversee the procurement of marketing materials.
- Provide guidance to external agencies to develop online and offline marketing campaigns..
Rosebud is a recruitment agency that helps it’s client find the best candidate for a particular position.