Marketing Manager-Lorache Consulting Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 46 views
- Drive overall development and execution of the region's marketing plans, ensuring right stakeholders are engaged
- Anticipate challenges and risks, using proactive contingency and scenario planning
- Drive launch plans for new products or solutions, ensuring right resources are deployed
- Effectively manages the budget with accurate forecasts based on historical results and future projections.
- Set clear performance metrics for programs and regularly tracks performance
- Proactively sharing insights across the business and apply insights consistently to meaningfully differentiate the products/solutions
- Work closely with sales team to understand market trends and needs, equip them to effectively engage with customers
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and the role of insight in driving it
- Execute marketing activities in line with global positioning an strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or related Technical discipline. MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in diagnostic and sales is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a proven track record
- Strong communication skills, results driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experienced Product Managers are welcomed to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a Multinational company specialized in the production of beverages, treated water, dispensers and whole sales product distribution across countries in Africa and Asia, is recruiting to fill the below