Marketing Manager - Carlcare Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job4 days ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 47 views
- A Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting internal marketing planning, and execution.
- He/she would also manage agency relationships, and from time to time work with the business unit to measure marketing activity impact on the business.
- The progression of this role could beyond Nigeria (within Africa), upon review of capability and performance.
- Research, create, and edit compelling content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates our brand value proposition, drives leads, generates press interest, and drives conversion of prospects to customers.
- Identify plan and execute weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing goals and objectives to enhance the growth of market share, by creatively and analytically developing campaigns, setting measurable goals, and developing the means to gather performance data.
- Managing relationships with vendors, agencies and industry players - ensuring accurate and timely execution of marketing collateral creation, Auditing actual vendor output authenticity of Activity, costing, documentation etc.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Tracking and reporting marketing activities and budget status vis-a-vis spend to Country Manager.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and activities, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Responsible for brand budget and cost implications for all activities.
- Leverage consumer insights and category data to identify and assess market opportunities and understand consumer demand.
- Responsible for maintenance of ongoing integrated brand image and message throughout all design and production of marketing and promotional assets.
- Manages market research/competitive intelligence of competitor activities and determine how information impacts strategy development.
- Ensure best principles standards and practices in line with global marketing standards
- Ensure ROI for all marketing activities, measure and analyze marketing spend versus results, ensure adequate monitoring of all campaigns using tools that ensures transparency and accountability. Understand Costing for various marketing channels and collaterals.
- Would be responsible for the brands' 360-degree marketing campaigns.
Candidates Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within marketing and branding, with special preference for previous experience in a cross channel, B2B and B2C Marketing role specifically for Internet-related Products/Services. Previous experience working with a renowned Mobile Application Product would be an added advantage.
- Solid campaign management, marketing strategy and planning experience.
- Ability to plan and execute GTM strategies
- Must be a member of recognized marketing institutes either locally or internationally.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Ability to think creatively with analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Excellent planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Team management experience required
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Intimate understanding of traditional, emerging and new media marketing channels.
- Strong self-starter and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, under less supervision.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Budget-management skills required
- Travelling is a possibility
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.