MARKETING MANAGER/BANKING INVESTMENT MANAGER/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2021-11-11 14:07 Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs Abuja 162 views
1). Investment Executive
2.) Marketing Manager
3.) Sales Executive
4.) Client Relationship Officer
- Connect and develop relationship to High Networth Individuals
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Banking and Insurance is of added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- We’re on the lookout for a talented with specific Banking and FinTech market knowledge to join our NewFinance team.
- This is a multi-disciplined client-facing role to support our commercial operation and drive new business revenue, whilst ensuring good retention levels across the business.
- Establish good business relationships with external financial technology companies and relevant government departments.
- Develop a strategic action plan for the team and product, and ensure that the goal is achieved.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need to show that you are up for the challenge, a self-starter, curious by nature and someone who enjoys the autonomy to run their own working life.
- You’ll need to have specific sales & business development experience within the FinTech and Open Banking sectors, plus a good understanding of consultative and content driven selling from a well-known financial technology company or digital bank
- 1-3years working experience in Banking, Marketing and Business Development.
- Very familiar with the operation mode of Nigeria's financial lending market and mainstream financial lending products.
- We need someone who is positive minded, results-driven, self-motivated individual with discipline drive and tenacity.
- Must have previous sales experience, be proficient in proposal writing and excellent phone sales
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
One of the most diversified commercial business empire in NIGERIA With tentacles across Canada, rwanda, Benin Republic and Asia, Engaged in Real Estate, Agriculture, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Information Technology, Building and Construction, Engineering, and Logistic Services