MARKETING - GAMEDAY/FAN EVENT Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Chicago - 124 views
- Promote various Chicago Bears fan initiatives at Bears events, gamedays and external community events such as street festivals.
- Assist with event set-up and take-down of activations including but not limited to: prize wheel and other games, giveaways, enter-to-win sweepstakes and Chicago Bears Crib Club and Kids Club sign-ups.
- Act as brand ambassador. Be knowledgeable, helpful and proactive during all fan interactions.
- Deliver a friendly and welcoming environment to our fans.
- Share fan feedback and actionable recommendations for improvement to the Marketing department.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by all members of the Marketing department.
- Friendly and professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work independently.
- Dependable, willing to take initiative and adapt to a variety of situations.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings.
- Access to reliable transportation to and from events in the city of Chicago and surrounding areas (including Soldier Field and Halas Hall in Lake Forest)
- Previous marketing or sports experience a plus.
- Basic Spanish-language proficiency.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
Our founder George Halas once said, “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it”. For employees of the Chicago Bears Football Club, this philosophy is embedded in the foundation of our work. Whether at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, IL or at our offices at Soldier Field, we strive to advance our mission of winning championships by conducting ourselves with humility, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We offer our employees professional development, competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and an environment where our talent and contributions are valued by the club and the community.