Marketing & Communications Manager - Ability Beyond Bachelor's Degree Job8 months ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Bethel - 179 views
The Marketing & Communications Manager determines and coordinates a strategic marketing, communications and outreach plan for the organization. He or she continuously increases the visibility of the organization, engages the organization’s workforce, and provides dynamic communication to stakeholders about the strengths and priorities of Ability Beyond. May occasionally work flexible hours, as required, to support responsibilities and fundraising/marketing events.
- Oversees the activities of the Marketing and Communications function organization-wide.
- Develops and implement media strategy, including social media platforms, organization's website, and videos.
- Assists with such for major event planning and activities, including public awareness, disability awareness and fundraising events.
- Oversees development of all Ability Beyond major communications, including Annual Report, press packets, press releases, conference presentations, collateral marketing materials, and electronic communications.
- Managing outside vendors to implement branding and marketing agendas.
- Serving as a consultant/collaborator with internal project stakeholders.
- Managing marketing and communications financial transactions and budget.
- BA/BS degree or advanced degree in communications or related field required.
- Experience building new audiences through blog articles, social media posts and email.
- Ability to persuasively and passionately present and convey visions, concepts and ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal, non-verbal, written) skills are a must.
- Leadership or supervisory experience is preferred.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively on a Development team.
- HTML /CSS knowledge, Salesforce, design abilities, or public relations/sales are not required, but are a major plus.
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, PTO, etc.), tuition reimbursement, 403b Retirement
- Flexible work schedule and opportunities for growth and advancement
- A culture of appreciation, respect, and teamwork
- An opportunity to have a positive impact in the lives of others
How to Apply
4 Berkshire Boulevard, Bethel, CT 06801