Marketer / Sales Executive HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Abuja - 45 views
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persist in sales even in the face of failure.
- Establishing new businesses, organizing sales visits and ensuring all pre-assigned sales target is met monthly.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales expectations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete sales reports, or other paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each product.
- Verify delivery schedules to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients.
- Advise customers on product usage to improve sales.
- Constantly learn about new products and explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or promote products
- Maintain customer record.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and accessories.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Volume of closed sales, relative to target.
- Leads converted to sales, relative to leads pursued.
- Client satisfaction rating.
- Customer retention versus customer attrition.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as a marketer/sales Executive
- 3 years minimum working experience
- Must have had experience in the sales of tangible product (e.g. clothes)
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Go getter, personable, team player with good relationships skills
- Must reside within Wuse 2, Abuja.
Skills & Competencies:
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of fitness gadgets, and the fitness industry.
- Ability to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customers' needs
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands-on tactical execution.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: Vacancy.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you are not passionate about marketing!