Manufacturing Maintenance Technician - Bothell, WA Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Bothell West - 82 views
The Manufacturing Maintenance Technician position is responsible for providing maintenance support for all
equipment used in the manufacturing of ultrasound transducers. Work with engineering staff and Senior
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician on maintenance schedules. Document all work done and
report findings to the engineering team.
- Troubleshoot and perform failure analysis on failed equipment before reporting the findings to the manufacturing team
- Perform and/or coordinate planned and unplanned maintenance and repairs of manufacturing equipment
- Maintain and resolve and recommend corrective actions to the manufacturing team on equipment.
- Provide input on training requirements of production personnel
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
- Ensure safety policies and procedures for performing maintenance activities are in place and comply with all State and Federal requirements. Follow all building code requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 2 year course work towards a technical degree. A Bachelor's or Associate's degree is a plus
- Knowledge of transducer manufacturing processes are a plus
- Knowledge of precision dicing saws, CNC Mills, Sputter equipment or comparable equipment a plus
- Basic PC skills including Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience working in the medical device industry (ISO, GMP, FDA, QSR, etc).
- Experience working in a manufacturing and/or laboratory environment
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and be able to work under the aid of a microscope
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- Able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 50 lbs. occasionally with or without accommodations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team of professionals.
- Ability to plan and execute manufacturing tasks within set deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solving problems.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Good aptitude for troubleshooting.
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference.