Manufacturing Associate (Day shift Transducers, Temp to Hire) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Bothell West - 5 views
We have an opportunity for a dedicated team player to be a part of a fast-paced, busy manufacturing environment! FUJIFILM, Sonosite, Inc is seeking Manufacturing Associates who are looking for a temporary position. This role has the opportunity to turn into a full time opportunity with full benefits, a 401K plan, paid time off, plus more perks that come with being a full time FUJIFILM Sonosite employee! As a successful candidate you will exhibit manual dexterity, reliability, basic math and computer skills and an aptitude for learning things quickly. Any college level educational experience considered.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with manufacturing diagnostic ultrasound transducers. Specific tasks may include some of the following:
- Weighing and mixing epoxy-based materials. Cleaning and assembling high precision molds.
- Light mechanical assembly of small components using hand tools and torque drivers.
- Manual assembly operations including shielding, gluing, and cable preparation.
- Work with hands under a microscope performing hand soldering of fine pitch cables and flexible circuits.
- Measurement of thin layers using high precision drop gauges.
- Use of high-precision tools such as: height gage, calipers, micrometers.
- Basic equipment skills such as: saws, machine mill, machine lathe.
- Basic computer skills desired for device history record transactions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow all required procedures such as Assembly Instruction, Personal Protective Equipment, and Device History Record while performing the job responsibilities.
- Mixing, casting and curing epoxy based materials.
- Perform functions of casting, bonding, shielding, packaging, go-no-go testing, wiring, gluing, hand soldering, component installation, or bonding using tools such as soldering irons, glue dispensers, scales, microscopes, calipers, micrometers, various hand tools, or other precision equipment.
- Provide assistance in other areas of Manufacturing and Operations group as needed and directed.
- Perform required machine cleaning and maintenance as needed.
- Participate in projects such as Internal Assessment, Material Management, Yield Improvement, etc.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
Knowledge and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in high tech manufacturing preferred.
- Soldering experience desired.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Effective verbal communication skills and written communication skills necessary to complete various manufacturing documentation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Must be familiar with basic math.
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to handle & work with chemicals.
- Able to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.
- Shift hours are 5:00am to 3:30am, Monday - Thursday with an excellent opportunity for overtime on Friday-Saturday
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference.