Managing Principal, Cloud Infrastructure Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Westminster - 121 views
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
We’re growing rapidly and are currently seeking a Managing Principal to support our Cloud Infrastructure/Hyperscale team.
The Managing Principal manages a senior team of leaders and SMEs (i.e. Sr. Managers, Directors, Sr. Directors, and Principals) in support of the delivery of projects related to the organization and manages client escalations. This role will have a strong understanding of compliance framework requirements and security best-practices, is capable of managing a P&L, and is responsible for growing the Industry segment and maintaining an attractive team culture. They will work closely with clients, shared services, delivery members, and sales to provide thought leadership. Essential responsibilities include:
- Drive core values to build and maintain a high-performing team and culture
- Manages the team to achieve team utilization, gross profit, and revenue targets
- Responsible for talent decisions regarding performance management, compensation, and hiring.
- Enforces team and business core values to build and maintain a high-performing team and culture
- Development of industry-wide service line thought leadership through:
- Authoring: methodologies, templates, white papers, work instructions, guidelines, forms, tools
- Developing and delivering industry specific training, including speaking/presenting at conferences, creating webinars, etc.
- Continuing professional development in maintaining industry specific certifications.
- Maintaining strong depth of knowledge by participating in industry-wide working groups
- Provide mentorship and coaching to team members in areas of leadership, assessment, consulting, sales support, technical review, and writing.
- Works with team to establish key processes and tools to improve efficiency, streamline workflows, and increase productivity
- Resolves and intervenes on client/staff escalations.
- Collaborates closely with sales to achieve strategic growth for Coalfire and achieve Industry sales targets
- Establishes strong relationships with named account base to grow accounts through renewal support and account planning.
- Monitors status of all projects within the business unit’s area of responsibility and works proactively with the teams to provide ample client satisfaction; top line of escalation point.
- Continuous professional development in maintaining industry specific certifications and depth of knowledge
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following frameworks: SOC 1&2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP
- Bachelor's degree (four-year college or university) or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Degree preferably in Information Systems or Business.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with varied stakeholders (e.g. business, technical, executive)
- Exceptional ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Strong leadership skills to inspire and motivate large teams
- Ability to manage performance, provide targeted development and feedback (both positive and constructive)
- Exceptional coaching and mentoring competency
- Exceptional Business Acumen
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage Managers
- Be a team player who thrives on collaboration and challenge
- Ability to build relationships and credibility quickly
- Exceptional ability to influence across different levels within an organization
- Well-developed organization skills with a close attention to details
Please see job description
|apply nowapply now|