Managing Director (RLK Microfinance Bank) at Strategic Workforce Solutions HND / BA / BSc Job6 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 362 views
Job Title: Managing Director (RLK Microfinance Bank)
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Foster and maintain a corporate culture within RLKMFB that embodies high integrity and values.
- Ensure that the organization follows best practices for internal control and risk management.
- Operates in a fiscally responsible manner within agreed budget parameters.
- Ensure sound financial recording /reporting.
- Ensure that RLKMFB meets the targets set forth in the business plan and annual budget. Supervise all heads of department to achieve efficient, productive and profitable loan and deposit portfolio growth in line with corporate strategy.
- Lead the identification of target market segments and develop strategies for growth.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the development of performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Build the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Ensure business compliance with company's policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Participate in projects geared towards new products/ service development and or product / service enhancement by giving appropriate guidance on required checks, controls, processes and procedures in line with leading practices within the sector.
- Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Participate in other Executive Management Committees and other related tasks.
- First degree in Finance, Business or other related discipline
- MBA or M.Sc. in related field
- Professional certification e.g. ACCA, MCP etc.
- Minimum of 12 years work experience of which 6 should be in a senior management position.
- Proven experience with a reputable banking organization in business management, strategy implementation and project/ change management roles.
- Able to promote advocacy role within the MFB Association.
- Possesses business management, writing and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of MFB methodologies, corporate governance procedures and standards.
- Experience in credit administration, trade finance processes and back office operation will be a positive differentiator.
- The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of operating in a fairly complex banking environment with proven knowledge and understanding of best market practice in banking operations management.
- Candidate must reside in Abuja
Key Performance Indicators:
- Capacity utilization
- Customer complaints
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer Retention
- Customer Penetration
- Asset Quality
- Capital Adequacy
- Assets under management
- Loan loss
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.