Managing Director, Privera at Strategic Workforce Solutions HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 45 views
Job Title: Managing Director, Privera
- Benchmark and advice on rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Lead the accomplishment of financial objectives; rent collection; payment of bills; forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action etc.
- Give strategic direction on proper maintenance of properties, security, resolving complaints and enforcement of occupancy rules, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs. Planning renovations, contracting with services providers etc.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements, occupancy policies and service management etc.
- Advise management on strategic planning, competitors, market trends and regulations.
- Responsible for accomplishment of organization goals, exploring opportunities to add value to business growth.
- Management of company staff
- Relationship with the Board of Directors.
Delivery of Annual Targets:
- Prepares and owns annual budgets and targets and drives the Construction Community to achieve these targets.
- Provides strategic guidance, support and challenge to ensure delivery of the targets.
- Puts systems, processes and meeting structures in place to monitor progress.
- Puts resource strategies in place and manages resource costs to overhead budgets.
- Balances the competing demands of the Construction Communities to achieve the best result for the Organisation.
- Provides strategic guidance to the production of the pre-construction programmes.
- Delivers high quality projects and effectively hands them over to customers.
- Develops and monitors the after sales support strategy for projects including the management of the defects liability period and collection of retentions.
- Owns the Health and Safety policy for Construction and puts processes and systems in place to monitor its compliance and share best practice.
- Provides strategic guidance, support and challenge to ensure effective cost forecasting and cost management of projects.
- Ensures that there are effective contract and documentation procedures in place to deliver legally complaint projects and minimise costs.
- Reports Construction performance highlighting results.
- Signs off projects through the various stages from feasibility through to construction.
- Liaises with Finance to track the financial performance of Construction and ensures that Finance receive accurate information in a timely and organised manner.
Key Performance Indicators
- Advertising and promotion
- Average commission per sale
- Average commission per salesperson
- Net profit
- Cost of running office
- Number of sold homes per available inventory ratio
- Total income.
- Construction time
- Project management
- Equipment/Material ordering, handling and management
- Risk management
- Quality Assurance
- Client satisfaction (product)
- Client satisfaction (service)
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field.
- M.Sc. MBA in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Technology or related field.
- Professional Certification e.g. ACA, CORBON, FOCI etc.
- Minimum of 12 years work experience of which 6 should be in a senior management position.
- Ability to build capital project of a 100million and above.
- In-depth knowledge of construction best practices and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain heavy construction equipment according to manufacturer’s specification.
- Possesses emotional intelligence, leadership, communication, business and accounting skills.
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]om using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.