Managing Director (BAL) at Strategic Workforce Solutions HND / BA / BSc Job6 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 278 views
Job Title: Managing Director (BAL)
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the chairman and members of the board and the GMD to keep them aware of developments within the industry and ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Develop and maintain research and development programs to ensure that the company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services and retains its competitive edge.
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company in the wider community.
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure for it the most effective contract terms.
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- Develop, promote and direct the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the company’s work.
- First degree in Business Administration or related field
- MBA or M.Sc. in related field
- Professional certification e.g. CIPM, ICAN, CIM or related field
- Minimum of 12 years work experience of which 6 should be in a senior management position.
- Experience in production of aluminum roofing sheets and coil.
- Possesses the ability to manage heavy equipment and materials.
- In depth knowledge of project, business management, writing and leadership
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost management.
- Understand health and safety policy for the industry.
- Management and Project Management
- Good use of Microsoft Office Packages and Networking
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Capacity utilization
- Comparative analytics for products, plants, divisions, companies
- Compliance rates (for government regulations, etc.)
- Customer complaints
- Customer satisfaction
- Increase/decrease in plant downtime
- Industry benchmark performance
- Maintenance cost per unit
- Manufacturing cost per unit
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.