Manager, Talent Acquisition-AppZone Group Bachelor's Degree Job2021-04-13 16:06 Human Resources Lagos 376 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven, and ambitious Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Human Resources team! As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing AppZone’s Talent Acquisition strategy which entails sourcing, recruiting, and retaining the best and brightest minds.
As the Manager, Talent Acquisition, your job responsibilities include the following;
- Work closely with the CHRO in developing the resource planning for all product companies and the group.
- Develop and apply innovative and effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates across Africa and the globe.
- In collaboration with the Marketing & Communications team, develop and execute an effective Employer Branding strategy that positions Appzone group as an exceptional employer of choice.
- Planning interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews while maintaining an exceptional candidate experience.
- Strategically partnering with Hiring Managers on their recruitment needs and throughout the end-end recruitment process.
- Maintaining a healthy pool of quality candidates for roles across the business.
- Preparing job descriptions in liaison with hiring managers and placing effective ads, ensuring they represent Appzone group as an employer of choice.
- Pre-screening applications and providing high-quality shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Conduct periodic process reviews on the talent acquisition process to ensure its continues to deliver a delightful and immersive candidate experience while effectively attracting the best and brightest minds.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders (including candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership team, Agencies) to ensure a pleasant recruitment experience.
- Working with the CHRO in determining effective KPIs to track and measure the impact of the recruitment process.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field of study.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role preferably in a Technology environment.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques with a blend of experience gained in consultancy and in-house recruitment, working in a fast-paced environment.
- The knowledge of a variety of selection methods (interviews, assessments, psychometric test, etc.)
- The ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends in talent acquisition.
- A creative, innovative approach to delivering on recruitment targets.
- Experience working with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- A high-level ability to prioritize and is goal-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to tell compelling business and result stories.
- The ability to deal with confidential or sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner.
- An exceptional organization and time-management skills
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high-performance teams and become part of making history.
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africaas we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position