Manager of Talent Operations Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - New York City - 104 views
(Temporarily remote work position due to COVID 19)
SL Network is seeking a full-time Manager of Talent Operations to support the talent and human resources functions of a growing educational non-profit with over 80 employees and an $11+ million budget. Reporting to the Director of Talent and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), this person will provide administrative and operational support to the Director of Talent and DEI, especially related to all aspects of the employee life cycle. This will include but not be limited to recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, HRIS management, off-boarding, and employee engagement. The Manager of Talent Operations will be responsible for ensuring Student Leadership Network attracts, develops, and retains the talent we need to continue growing and thriving.
Director of Talent & Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
Talent and Human Resources:
- Manages the daily operations and routine functions of the Talent and DEI department
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, new technologies and contributes to the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Provides support and guidance to employees’ specialized and sensitive questions and issues that may arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, NYS PFL, FMLA, leave requests, and advocacy on benefit claims.
- Handles the talent acquisition process, includes review of job descriptions, recruitment, pre-hire, onboarding, new hire orientation, and collaborates with hiring managers to understand skills and competencies for postings.
- Creates programs and initiatives that provide internal wellness and development opportunities for employees.
- Manages off-boarding process including exit interviews, COBRA, and 401k compliance
- Data management, conduct frequent audits to maintain records, maintain HRIS virtual community presence, and review HRIS analytics to spot trends.
- Conduct surveys, evaluate feedback for data-driven continuous improvement in support of Talent and DEI goals
- Maximize HRIS system capabilities, including designing and building out templates for tracking employee benchmarks and organizational compliance with policies and procedure
- Liaise with payroll to assist in the resolution of time and attendance matters
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years relevant HR experience, including talent acquisition and employee engagement
- Proficient with the Google G-Suite
- Comfortable engaging in conversations that advance diversity, equity, and inclusion principles.
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- Confidence with managing HR information systems (Paylocity a plus), familiarity with payroll, and track record of meeting ambitious HR performance metrics.
- Experienced problem solver with a customer service approach.
- Demonstrated commitment to SL Network’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, prioritize, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, independently motivated, organized, and efficient.
Exempt position competitive/commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Student Leadership Network Career Page https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/481030/Student-Leadership-Network-Inc/Manager-of-Talent-Operations