Manager, Financial Investors Consulting Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Cambridge - 102 views
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. Youll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Manager at IQVIA, you will be responsible for managing M&A, due diligence and investment-related consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries by:
- Leveraging business and transaction advisory experience and methodological expertise to support with preparing proposals and delivering projects to address client questions, primarily in the areas of due diligence (buy- and sell-side), asset/portfolio/company valuation, asset screening and growth strategy
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources, in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Managing the day-to-day development of client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client
- Serving as day-to-day point of contact with client during project delivery, ensuring project satisfaction and supporting building client relationships and accounts
- Supporting overall FIC team and broader consulting initiatives to elevate our capabilities, including (but not limited to) the development of intellectual property, marketing materials, training, recruitment and go-to-market approach
- Support with business development, including proposal development and presentations.
- Support development of IQVIAs engagement with financial investors across areas within and outside of consulting services
- Serving as a coach to 3-4 staff
Candidates interested in joining our Consulting Services Groupas an a Manager should have:
- 5-7 years professional experience in consulting, corporate development, or within a financial institution (e.g. private equity, venture capital) with a focus on M&A / commercial due diligence within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector
- Minimum of 3-4 years project management experience focused on engagements related to transactions / external investments (due diligence, valuation, asset identification, growth strategy, forecasting), including capabilities to manage large and/or multiple projects while balancing priorities while maintaining high quality delivery
- Evidence of career progression in consulting and/or transaction advisory roles
- Experience working in sizable/ multi-disciplined teams and leading staff
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Strong quantitative skillset and comfortable interpreting financial results / P&Ls, with ability to translate data analysis and qualitative insights into strategic implications for senior investors
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Experience advising clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry and/or financial investors
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc.
In addition to the skills and experience above a Manager should have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA not required but a plus
- A track record of leadership and people development
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at (please use the apply button below).
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIAs Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
|apply nowapply now|