Manager - Dream Print Nigeria Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 98 views
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Dream Print Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position