Manager, Digital Media Solutions Development Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Other categories - Hoboken - 49 views
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect is looking for a Manager, Digital Media Solutions Development who is an experienced marketing strategist, planner, storyteller and solution guru to drive omni-channel integrated advertising solutions for the Walmart Connect. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for development and management of category-led integrated campaigns across the Walmart omni-channel ecosystem. You will work closely with Walmarts advertising sales, marketing, store activation, site experience, category marketing, and seasonal activation teams to conceptualize and create unique, custom and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
Our omni-channel ad solutions leverage Walmarts in-store and online data and extensive reach to provide measurable results for our suppliers. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Specially, were looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who can build bridges and are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Development of supplier-specific custom advertising initiatives for Walmart Connect Clients
- Partner with WMC Sales to identify supplier needs, priorities and customer insights
- Concept and build supplier-specific solutions based on customer insights, secure internal approvals, build solution materials and pitch to clients
- Leverage WMC core offerings as well as test-and-learn new innovation
- Manage approvals, execution and measurement of owned solutions
- Actively facilitating and participating in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
- Support the growth and evolution of strategic marketing planning for Walmart Connect
- 5+ years marketing experience in retail or related field preferred.
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
At Walmart, we believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity—unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions—while being inclusive of all people.