Manager, Data/Analytics - Eidolon Communications Bachelor's Degree Job8 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - New York City - 220 views
The Manager, Data & Analytics is responsible for the day-to-day reporting, budget tracking and data collection and analysis for one or more clients. The Manager provides analytical support services for the account team and collaborates with the Data & Analytics Coordinator, as well as the strategic, creative, and production staff to identify relevant data trends and provide conclusions to inform strategies for their clients’ direct marketing programs. The Manager should demonstrate the ability to work as part of a small team in a very fast-paced office, requiring a high level of self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative. This position is available in Boston, New York, Washington DC and remotely. It usually requires a minimum of five to seven years of direct response or fundraising experience in an agency or non-profit environment.
MAJOR DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Generate, understand, and analyze statistical reports including campaign results and expense/budget tracking and projections.
2. Support the campaign development process internally by developing and maintaining detailed, accurate, and relevant response and expense metrics to inform decisions.
3. Prepare and review campaign strategy memos and mailplans.
4. Serve as the primary resource for client data management, including generating mail plans, reviewing, processing, and coding (if necessary) file pulls and creating back-end upload files.
5. Maintain individual client costs and budget trackers to ensure campaigns are produced within budget parameters.
6. Provide additional client service by creating status memos and responding to ad hoc client requests in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Effective time management, project management, and attention to detail.
2. Ability to present complex reports and analytical findings to a wide array of audiences while maintaining accuracy and relevance.
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
4. Experience with relational databases a plus (Microsoft Access, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, Blackbaud CRM).
5. Excellent oral and written communication.
6. Analytics, especially with standard fundraising metrics, and ability to quickly learn new tools and provide creative solutions to complex problems.
7. Excellent quality control standards.
8. Ability to manage/meet deadlines, multi-task, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
9. Ability to organize and keep accurate records.
10. Self-starter, with proven leadership skills and openness to deepening knowledge by regularly seeking and applying feedback.
11. Commitment to the success of the agency and an interest in advancing.
12. Interest in current events and a proficiency with media technologies.
Paid vacation, health insurance, 401-K
How to Apply
Please email your resume with cover letter, including salary requirement, to email@example.com (subject line Manager, Data & Analytics).
We provide strategy, management, creative execution, production oversight, and back-end analysis. Our efforts are geared toward achieving and exceeding client goals, within budget and according to schedule.