Manager, Channel Sales Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Texas City - 156 views
We heard you knock!
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible gaining dealer penetration for the sale of Masonite Doors. This will be done through promoting Masonite Entry door systems and facilitating the sale of Masonite doors from distributors to dealers and remodelers. They will be accountable for growing entry door share within their assigned geography, winning at the last point of sale.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Grow dealer sales within territory to achieve market share and sales growth initiatives.
- Develop a business plan with Director of Sales designed to improve market penetration focused on entry door growth and winning at the last point of sale.
- Manage and update focused Dealer target list and strategy for hunting engaging and developing new customers and markets within the business plan with a focus on improving Masonite brand and product loyalty.
- Gain adoption of digital door configuration tool at dealer level.
- Support adoption of Masonite Dealer program at identified key dealer locations.
- Work with Channel Sales team to identify cooperative marketing initiatives to drive end user demand into partner dealer locations.
- Develop and implement new and existing sales strategies to grow/expand opportunities within current customer base.
- Provide effective and differentiated sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Manage all aspects of assigned accounts and new opportunities by maintaining sales activity and relevant customer information using the assigned CRM.
- Plan, promote and execute selling events that drive sales growth.
- BA/BS required. Preferred in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar field.
- 2-5 years of account development, sales or customer service (retail or field experience preferred).
The territory for this position will be the Dallas/Fort Worth area and Northeast Texas.
Open to extraordinary!
problem-solving, impactful communication, and collaborating effectively with co-workers at all levels of the organization.