Manager Business Process Design and Implementation Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Willowbrook - 53 views
This is a Manager Business Process Design and Implementation position with Weil-McLain, which is a division of The Marley-Wylain
The Manager Business Process Management will be responsible to develop, implement and maintain effective, customer-focused business processes to support the commercial and financial processes within the HVAC heating businesses of SPX Corporation. This includes the scope, design, and management of projects to implement or upgrade support technology platforms and the ongoing training, support, business process management and data integration required to maintain these systems and processes. The incumbent will report to the Director Business Process Management and will support the GMs of each business unit to implement projects to help drive their strategies and maintain business processes and systems to keep these processes effective and efficient. The incumbent will work closely with SPX IT Strategy and Digital Transformation group to determine appropriate technology platforms to deploy and to ensure appropriate implementation and integration.
Business Unit Platform Planning and Prioritization
- Facilitate annual assessment of business unit strategies, with SPX IT Strategy and Digital transformation team, to develop, update and maintain a technology roadmap to support implementation of these strategies.
- Identify key system integrations with SPX IT
- Identify and standardize source data for key data movement across systems with SPX IT
- Work with SPX IT and GMs to prioritize the implementation of the business unit technology roadmaps, including new systems and upgrades to existing systems and processes to support business unit strategies and priorities.
- Work with SPX IT Strategy and Digital Transformation team to define technology roadmaps and determine the appropriate technology to implement and integration with existing platforms.
Project Development and Management
- Work with GMs and their designates to design and implement projects required to implement process improvements and system implementations to drive business unit strategies (consistent with business unit technology roadmap).
- Lead cross-functional project teams, including vendor deployment teams, to implement approved business processes and systems in support of business objectives.
- Work with SPX IT and BU data analytics to ensure data integration across systems to optimize business processes, and enable analysis and ongoing performance reporting.
Business Process Maintenance and Support
- Maintain primary business unit "ownership" of the processes and systems assigned to them. This includes the following for the systems and processes assigned to them.
- Overall business unit oversight of assigned systems and processes
- Planning and coordination of ongoing maintenance and upgrades
- Prioritization and management of process upgrades requested by GMs and their designates
- Day-to-day administration and upgrades of these processes and business systems as required [MKH1]
- Ensure ongoing data and system integration to support optimal process performance.
- Coordination of best practices for deployment of assigned systems across business units with HVAC Heating
- Work with SPX IT and business unit analytics to ensure data flows between business systems are integrated to support process optimization, analytics and performance reporting.
- Facilitate with business unit staff to ensure effective process documentation and training materials.
- Monitor process performance for the processes and systems assigned to them
- Manage maintenance budgets related to assigned systems
- Maintain contracts or relationships with vendors or agencies to assist in ongoing maintenance of assigned systems
- Stay current on the capabilities, enhancements and trends related to the systems assigned to them.
Systems knowledge and processes likely to support
- Customer Relationship Management & Portals (CRM) - Microsoft Dynamics
- Configure, Price Quote (CPQ) - Configure One
- Other Customer affinity platforms - WM Dealer Platform, Boiler Bucks
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Business, Economics or technology preferred
- 3-5 years business process management or consulting experience required
- Experience designing, implementing and managing processes built around Microsoft Dynamics in B2B organizations as part of a consulting firm or B2B business.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong process management skills including
- Process discovery and process mining
- Process diagnostics and root cause analysis
- Process, value stream and customer journey mapping
- Process optimization and future state process design
- Effective cross-functional facilitation and coordination.
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully manage and lead project teams in fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively balance longer-term development activities with day-to-day execution.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications aligned to the right business application.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- General knowledge of Industrial, & B2B commercial business processes.
- Highly Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both independently and on cross-functional teams under tight deadlines.
Weil-McLain, a division of The Marley-Wylain Company, is a leading North American designer and manufacturer of hydronic comfort heating systems for residential, commercial and institutional buildings since 1881. We have manufacturing facilities in Michigan City, Indiana and Eden, North Carolina, along with regional sales offices throughout the United States and an administrative office in Burr Ridge, Illinois. Building on a reputation of quality and innovation, we are committed to creating Simplified Solutions for our Complex World(c).
Weil-McLain is a division of The Marley-Wylain Company, an indirect subsidiary of SPX Corporation, and is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Type here to search...
SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPXC) is, along with its subsidiaries, a diversified, global supplier of infrastructure equipment with scalable growth platforms in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), detection, and measurement, and engineered solutions. With operations in 17 countries and approximately $1.4 billion in annual revenue, we offer a wide array of highly engineered products with strong brands.
Are you looking for a challenge and an exciting professional career path? At SPX Corporation, we’re driven by ingenuity with a focus on meeting our customers’ needs. We seek people who share our commitment to hard work, innovation, and doing whatever it takes to serve our customers.