Maintenance Officer - Genesis Cinemas Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Maintenance / Support - Lagos - 200 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of SSCE / HND / OND / B.Sc.
- 2 - 4 years work experience as a technician
- Strong ability to work in a team based/collaborative environment
- Experience in installing, troubleshooting or repairing electrical equipment
- Demonstrable ability to use mechanical, electrical and plumbing tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter, pipe wrenches etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines for electrical projects
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician or plumber is an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Good Problem solving skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good collaborative skills
- Strong ownership mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Maintenance Officer" as the subject of the e-mail.