Maintenance Assistant: Full-Time Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Oceanside - 13 views
The Maintenance Assistant assists the Maintenance Director in the general maintenance and repair of an assisted living community and works for the lowest-cost solutions to maintenance issues.
Ask about our $500 Employee Referral Bonus!
Schedule: 8AM - 4PM
Location: Aegis at Shadowridge - 1440 South Melrose Dr - Oceanside, CA 92056
As a Maintenance Director, your contributions to the team may include:
- Perform repairs and do preventative maintenance on mechanicals
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Communicate effectively
- Practice team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Strong attention to detail and effective time management
- Build resident and family satisfaction
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn the theory and practice of facilities and operations systems management in an assisted living and dementia care community
- Skilled at building relationships with residents and staff members
- Ability to maintain resident confidentiality
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn federal, state, and local regulations
- Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results on TB screen.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
If you are interested in working at egis Living, we encourage you to apply to this position or Contact Jhon Vargas at (see application details) or at (see application details) if you have any questions about this opening