Logistics Supervisor - RPL Logistics Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Lagos - 378 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate riders
- Plan riders’ delivery routes
- Receiving orders from customers
- Monitor riders
- Ensure that the operational arm of logistics goes smoothly and excellent
- Dispatch drivers to complete deliveries
- Record shipment details on the computer system
- Review riders’ logs
- Track and fix delivery errors
- Track the movements of riders
- Prepare bills and invoices
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer riders to the appropriate customers
- Maintain proper and accurate Pre-shipment and Post-shipment Administration
- Track and Trace
- Proof of Delivery
- Evaluate, record, and respond to additional/special service requests
- Respond to client feedback or complaints.
- Other applicable tasks that might arise.
- A University Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or a related field
- 4 to 5 years of experience in pure logistics
- Must have worked in a full fresh Logistics company, e.g., DHL
- Good decision-making skills
- Tech Savvy
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Identify measures or indicators of performance Management
- Should have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Should have critical Thinking Skills
- Should have coordination and organizational skills.
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday.
- N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
- Wellness Scheme
- Career Advancement.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.