Logistics Officer - Mindas Petroleum Limited HND / BA / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Lagos - 540 views
- We are looking to employ a Logistics / Operations Officer
- He / She would be responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- Arrange transport of cargoes with vessel providers while ensuring profitable employment of vessels chartered.
- Plan and lead implementation of timely and efficient chartering operations i n order to avoid demurrage.
- Liaise with the various regulatory agencies such as Nigeria Port Authority(NPA), Standard Organization of Nigeria(SON) and the various NNPC subsidiaries i.e. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Petroleum Product Pricing and Regulatory Agencies (PPPRA), Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF)etc., in order to ensure company is in strict compliance with both regulatory and quality standard requirements.
- Liaise closely with agents i.e. STS providers, clearing agent and cargo suppliers to ensure cargo is loaded within agreed laytime in order to avoid the risk of incurring demurrage charges on either mother or daughter vessel.
- Organize and coordinate trucks to load company's productat designated depot for delivery at company's station.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of product prices at the depots.
- Monitor pricing exposures and contribute to fixing local depot product prices.
- Study and analyse supply and demand trends in the oil markets in order to advise management on import cargoes.
- Minimum of HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.