Logistics Officer-Jubaili Agrotec Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Oyo - 154 views
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To collect Bill of lading once orders are assigned to agents andupdate report with details of the containers on the bill of Lading for follow-up.
- To follow-up with the process of obtaining Terminal Deliver Order (TDO) from clearing agent.
- To follow-up with clearing agent/transporter from the date Terminal Deliver Order (TDO) is ready to gate out from the terminal.
- To co-ordinate with assistant at warehouse to confirm the arrival and offloading of container within 24hrs of arrival.
- To co-ordinate with assistant at warehouse for delivery of waybills within 24hrs of offloading containers.
- To ensure that the assistant at warehouse adhered to waybills details like date of offloading, Quantity received, Driver numbers ETC.
- Send containers movement report daily
- Check empty containers card dates if they tally with container movement report date.
- Candidate Must be a Graduate with at least 3 years experience.
NGN 60,000 - 80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position