Logistics Officer - ICT Cart Limited OND / NCE Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 821 views
- Manage logistics operations in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery;
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations;
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained;
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement
- Responsible for the coordination of incoming goods and daily dispatches as per requirements
- Pick up and delivery of products to customers
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification
- Forward Thinking.
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills.
- Extensive Industry Knowledge.
- Team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Sound Decision-making.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
ICT Cart is a onsite and online marketplace for sales of computers and all Information Communication Technology (ICT) products. We deploy IT solutions and sell IT products – ranging from Networking, Data Storage/Back-up, Biometric Access Control/Clocking Solution, and CCTV/IP Surveillance to other Security Solutions.