Loan Officer - Profound Content Services OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 438 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Workdays: Mondays through Saturdays (2 Saturdays in a month)
- Monitor accounts to ensure loans obligations are current, contact overdue account holders for payments.
- Call the customers to work out over due accounts with payment options.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Handle customers' questions or complaints.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- Regular Follow up calls to customers.
- Reporting Client feedback to the head of the unit on daily basis to plan course of action to recover owed money.
- OND and NCE candidates preferably. BSc candidates can also apply.
- 2 years work experience.
- Candidate must be living in Yaba or environs and should hve no problem commuting to work
- Candidate should not be beyond 29 years as at December 31, 2021
- Candidate need not have related experience but must be willing to work and learn. However, related experience is added advantage
- Working knowledge of computer is key
- Understanding of loan processes or the ability to learn fast
- Must be able to prepare proper report.
- Must be able to work with numbers
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- Candidate must be smart
- Candidates between the age of 21 and 29 are encouraged to apply for the role
- Young and agile candidates who are willing to work.
N50,000 basic pay with commission upon targets met.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.